I am applying for investment financing on a property that I just found out the association has a $0.00 current balance of Replacement Reserve Account.
The bank just told me they cannot offer me financing.
How bad is this really? Would any other bank finance under this conditions?
I am concerned as I just purchased a property in the same building/association months ago but with a FHA loan and this information did not come afloat, apparentlynot required for a HUD property with an FHA loan.
Any help would be so appreciated?

0 replies

Tagged with:

Filed under: Real Estate

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!